Sunday, April 11, 2010

14 Months Old!

I am 14 months old!

Mommy and Daddy can't believe
how much I've learned to do over
the last month!

I can do an Indian chant when I put
my hand over my mouth.
Ahhhhhhhhh!

I can point to my nose.

Everyone says that I look like Daddy.

I think it's really funny to hide
behind the sofa.

I can point to my eyes.

I really like to open drawers,
pull out everything, and make messes.

I can point to my belly button
(and Mommy's and Daddy's, too).
I think it's really funny to lift up
my shirt at Wal-Mart and show
everyone my bellybutton.

I'm tall enough to touch the doorknobs,
but I haven't figured out how to
open the doors yet.

I like pointing at fans and lights...

...and pictures in my books.

I think it's funny to hide my
food in my high chair.

I can point to my teeth.

I have 8 teeth--6 on top and 2 on the bottom.

I like to giggle and show off my toothy grin.

I like to bop my head to the music.

I just learned how to nod and shake my head,
but I haven't figured out what "yes" and
"no" mean yet.

I love to wave "hi" and "goodbye."
I even say "ba-ba" when we
get ready to go "bye-bye."

I can point to "ma-ma," "da-da,"
and Savannah in pictures.

I can point to my hair.
(I can brush my hair, too.)

I had fun playing in Grandma Barbara's
sink over Easter weekend.

I love to sputter and smack my lips.

I just learned how to knock on doors.
(By the way, I'm not walking yet, but
I'm really good at cruising.)

No comments: