Saturday, May 15, 2010

15 Months Old!

I am 15 months old!

I love to stand on our front porch
and look through the railing.

I especially love to "talk" to the dogs
that pass our house. I get really excited!

I'm a big girl now!
I can stand and walk by myself!

This seat is a perfect size for me.
I love to sit on it and look at my books.

I can eat corn on the cob all by myself...
and I love it!

Mommy, Daddy, and I sit on our front porch every day.
We love to read stories outside and watch the people,
animals, and cars.

I love to climb up on the fireplace hearth.
I'm really good at getting down all by myself.

One day this week, I was so tired after school that
I fell asleep after my snack.

I love helping Daddy water our flowers and bushes.
I love to put my hands in the water.

I'm a happy girl who loves to play with
Mommy's keys.

I love going for rides in my stroller.

I recently figured out how to put on
Mommy's sunglasses.

No comments: