Friday, August 6, 2010

18 Months Old!

I am 18 months old!

I like to pull the pots and pans out of the
cupboards and bang on them.

Sometimes the vacuum scares me.
Other times I help Mommy clean the floors.

I'm still wearing 12-18 month clothes.
I just started wearing size 5 shoes.

I've learned to say these words clearly
over the last few weeks:
"Daddy"
"No!"
"Mine!"
"ish" (fish)

Although I can't say "please," "thank you," or "all done"
very clearly yet, Mommy and Daddy still understand
what I'm trying to say.

I often make sounds for these objects
since I can't say the words yet:
"vroooom" (Daddy's truck)
"woo-woo" (Dog)
"mooooo" (Cow)

I play hard at school, so most days
I'm tired when I get home. I almost never take a late
afternoon nap, but I did on the day pictured below:


No comments: