Monday, December 26, 2011

Camera Ready

I'm ecstatic that Tal gave me my first SLR camera (Canon Rebel T3i) for Christmas:
Having a SLR camera is a dream come true! Over the last couple years, I've been craving a camera that takes faster and sharper photos. When my point-and-shoot camera broke 2 days before Christmas, Tal and I decided to invest in a more professional camera. 

After all, I don't want to miss these precious years with Savannah.

In the coming year, I'm looking forward to honing my photography skills and experimenting with editing and camera features. 

Below are the first pictures I took with my new camera. They were taken at bedtime on Christmas Eve. Savannah was my cute and silly subject who kept saying, "Mommy, take my picture." :-)

Other than cropping, I didn't do any editing to the photos below. Yet, I'm really pleased with the clarity of the photos, especially in low light and with my limited experience.








No comments: