Monday, August 20, 2012

Savannah's Big Girl Bedroom: Part 3

Here's a look at Savannah's dresser for her "big girl" bedroom. On Saturday, I spent about 5 hours painting 2-4 coats of Behr's Ultra Pure White. I kept Savannah's dresser neutral since her bedroom walls and new bedding will be pink.

And, yes, I still need to buy some dresser pulls. However, neither Home Depot nor Target had 2-inch pulls, so I'll have to buy them online. :-)

After

Savannah and I also painted the sides and insides of the drawers, so they will be fresh and clean for Savannah's clothes:


Before

After Sanding

During

During

I love the picture below! In the coming years, it will be fun to remember that Savannah was 3.5 years old and as tall as her dresser when Tal and I bought it for her bedroom:

No comments: