Sunday, February 17, 2013

4 Years Old!

I turned 4 years old on February 12!

I can read all 26 letters and say many of the letter sounds.
I'm looking forward to going to kindergarten at 
Mommy's school in 1.5 years:


Mommy has been teaching me to spell my name "Savannah," 
but I usually spell it "Savnnh:" 

When I've been a good girl at school, I love to watch 
Barney, Doc McStuffins, or Princess Sofia on the iPad, 
as well as play educational games and read e-books:

My favorite activities are:
 coloring and drawing
stickers
Play-doh
dressing up like a princess
playing doctor
singing
talking nonstop :)
playing my piano
watching movies
taking care of my baby dolls:


Mommy and Daddy call me "Banna Banna" or "Banna Girl"
and say that I'm a happy girl with a big personality 
who brings them so much joy!

Happy Birthday, Savannah!

No comments: