Friday, March 22, 2013

Organized Bathroom Vanity

This week I organized my bathroom vanity, which was one of my 2013 home goals:


For years, the cosmetics drawer in my vanity has been a mess...simply because I didn't have an organizational system. This week I removed everything from the drawer and threw away old, empty, and expired items:


Then, I lined the drawer with some pretty, patterned shelf liner (from Amazon) that's self-adhesive and wipeable:


I used these acrylic trays (also from Amazon) to help me pare down and organize my beauty products. I sorted my products into categories: lips, cheeks, eyes, face, teeth, and hair:


I also organized Savannah's drawer, which is adjacent to my cosmetics drawer:



I used the same blue trellis shelf liner and then put Savannah's toothbrush and hair accessories, as well as my oversized hair clips, in some leftover baskets:


I'm thrilled that I conquered my bathroom clutter and discovered an organizational system that is pretty, simple, and easy to maintain! 

No comments: