Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sod Summer: Part 11

Call me crazy, but I spray painted the brand-new wreath that I bought a few weeks ago:

Don't get me wrong, the original wreath was pretty, but it wasn't bright enough: 

What's the point in having a wreath if you can't see it from the street?!

When I decided to spray paint the wreath, it was a big risk and took a lot of courage. 
After all, who spray paints a new wreath that's perfectly fine? 

I gave the wreath six coats of Rustoleum's Sun Yellow spray paint:

Up close the wreath looks a little bit like plastic, but that 
doesn't bother me since few people use our front door:

From the street, though, the wreath looks amazing! 
It's the bright burst of color I was hoping for. 
The wreath says, "this is a happy house with happy people inside."


No comments: