Saturday, July 13, 2013

Garage Entrance: Welcome Decal on Painted Yellow Door

Over the last year, I've been working on making our garage entrance more 
colorful and inviting...since our family and friends use this door
 more often than our front door:

Last summer I painted our garage entry door a 
cheerful yellow (Gone Bananas by Olympic)...

...and hung a wreath from Pier One:

Today I applied this vinyl "Welcome" decal that I bought for $7 on Etsy:

While I was putting on the welcome decal, my sweet Savannah sat on the 
garage steps next to me and colored this picture 
(that we taped on our yellow door): 

Our yellow door makes me happy every time I pull into our garage!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

“Our yellow door makes me happy every time I pull into our garage!” – That's what you achieved after decorating your garage door. Isn't it fantastic? You feel bouncy just by seeing that door. I think that's what a simple life is all about. You don't have to look for awesome things. Simple stuff like this will already make you feel happy.

Doug Medina @ Custom Home Improvements