Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Parade of Homes

On October 13, Savannah and I walked on the Parade of Homes with Grandma Judy and Duane. We toured more than 10 houses in two hours. The Parade of Homes is one of my favorite (and free!) annual events. I enjoyed seeing current decorating trends and getting some decorating ideas. 

First, we toured this new home in our neighborhood:

Beautiful bathroom. I'd never seen a mud room bench in a bathroom before.
What do you think?

The triangular island in this kitchen was unique:

This paneled mud room was right on trend. 
I loved the light fixture!

So pretty!


I loved the lighting and architectural details:

A functional open layout with a wall of windows:

We toured 9 other homes in a nearby neighborhood:

My dream kitchen...I love the cabinets, hardware, granite, and wainscoting:

Such a cozy family room in beautiful shades of white, cream, tan, and brown: 

As always, the Parade of Homes was a lot of fun, and I can't wait until next year!

No comments: