Thursday, December 26, 2013

2014 House Project Ideas

I'm not making a list of my home goals for 2014. I decided that I don't want to be tied down to a to-do list. Instead, I want the freedom to complete projects that inspire me. When I'm inspired, then I'm happier, more creative, and likely to get more projects done.

One project that WILL get done in 2014 is our backyard makeover. Tal and I have budgeted $3,000 for the playset, mulch perimeter, and sod.

Here are 10 project ideas that I've been tossing around in my head that may or may not get done in 2014. :) The good news is that all of these projects cost less than $100 each to complete. Also, some of these are leftover projects from 2013...for which I already have the supplies:
  • make and hang curtains for living room/kitchen
  • make and hang curtains for master bedroom
  • make pillows for living room, master bedroom, and man cave using leftover curtain fabric
  • paint stripes in the garage entry hallway
  • stain stair banisters
  • paint trim and baseboards around the house
  • spray paint door hardware
  • paint the backs of the bookcases in Tal's man cave
  • organize party supplies
  • organize craft supplies
Stay tuned!

No comments: