Sunday, March 16, 2014

Savannah is gonna be a big sister!

Savannah is gonna be a big sister! 

I'm 9 weeks pregnant and due in October!

In this 6-week ultrasound photo, 
our baby was 4 mm long with a beating heartbeat:

At 9 weeks, our baby is only half and inch long. 
Yet, during our ultrasound last week, we could see the baby's heartbeat, 
head, feet, arms, legs, elbows, and knees.
Everything looked great on the ultrasound, and our baby is developing right on schedule!

Thankfully, I haven't had any morning sickness...just queasiness in the car or after I eat.
I'm exhausted all the time, but I'm feeling good most of the time.

This baby is an answer to our prayers. Our family is so thankful and excited!
Savannah can't wait to be a big sister!


2 comments:

Kaitlin Harrison said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

This is your mom's cousin, Joanne, in Fort Wayne. Congratulations! I enjoy peeking in on your blog now and then--I'm a teacher also so I feel a certain kinship with you. And to find out that your family is blessed with another child makes me smile.