Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy 6th Blogiversary!

Today Tal and I are celebrating our 6th blogiversary! On April 20, 2008, I started our family blog. Over the last 6 years, I've written 794 posts, which is an average of 132 posts each  year and 2.5 posts each week.

Below are the top 10 posts from the last 6 years (based on the number of pageviews):

10. Big Girl Bedroom: Juliette Tufted Headboard


9. Big Girl Bedroom: Ribbon Curtain Panels

8. Pink and Orange Elmo Party

7. Venus Teal

6. Big Girl Bedroom: Seaside Floral Bedding

5. Big Girl Bedroom: Gallery Wall

4. Beachy Burlap and Lace Bridal Shower

3. Turquoise and Pink Big Girl Bedroom: Reveal

2. Fireside Chat
Before

After

1. Big Girl Bedroom: Ikea Spice Racks as Bookshelves


Blogging has turned into one of my favorite hobbies. I spend several hours each week taking, editing, and uploading photos, as well as writing posts.

From the beginning, my goal has been to keep our family and friends informed, as well as to chronicle Savannah's childhood.

Each year I get our blog published and bound in a hardcover book, which I plan to give to Savannah when she's an adult. In the future, I hope the blog books bring Savannah fond memories her childhood, home, milestones, and vacations.

Happy Blogiversary!

No comments: