Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

I'm blessed to be Savannah's mommy!

Being a mom is a dream come true, 
and Savannah gives my life meaning and purpose. 
She has taught me how to be more selfless, patient, and playful:

On May 9, I had fun attending the Mother's Day tea at Savannah's preschool.

Here's the sweet card that Tal and Savannah gave me for Mother's Day:

To celebrate Mother's Day, 
I asked Savannah some questions about me
and then recorded her cute and funny comments below:

All About Mommy

by Savannah 
(age 5)

Let me tell you about my mommy.
My mommy's eyes are green and her hair is blonde.
She likes to wear a shirt. 
Her favorite color is pink.
Her favorite food is pizza.
Her favorite drink is Dr. Pepper.
My mommy's job is to work on computers.
She likes to watch TV and do laundry. 
Mommy is really good at pushing me on the swing.
We like to go play at the Y pool together. 
My mom loves me because she likes to kiss me
and I love her because she has make-up on.



No comments: