Thursday, October 2, 2014

38 Weeks!

13 days until Hadley's due date on October 15! Hadley and I got a great report when we went to the OB today. The OB said Hadley's head was very low and that I was 2 cm dilated.

Last week Hadley weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz. Today the OB predicted that Hadley would weigh a little over 8 lbs. when she is born.

If Hadley isn't born before my OB appointment next Thursday, then the OB said that he would schedule an induction on or before my due date due to my gestational diabetes. We'll see what happens in the next week though. Next Thursday, I'm seeing a different OB (in the same practice), and he may not support induction. In the meantime, our family is taking it one day at a time and waiting for Hadley to make her appearance. No labor signs so far!

No comments: