Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day Weekend

Happy Father's Day to our favorite dad!

Yesterday our family celebrated Father's Day at Fall Lake, which is 20 minutes from our house:

When we arrived, we ate a picnic on the beach:

Here's Hadley gnawing on a carrot:

Then,we spent 2 hours swimming in the lake:

The water was refreshing on a hot day!

Hadley took a nap in the shade after playing in the lake:

Today we celebrated Father's Day by going to church:

Hadley slept through church:

After church, our family ate lunch at Olive Garden:

Some of the reasons why we love Daddy!

Savannah drew this picture of Daddy:



Translation:
My dad is 41 years old.
My dad weighs 140 pounds.
My dad was born in Salter Path.
My dad's favorite color is blue.


Translation:
My dad's job is computers.
The first thing my dad does in the morning is take a shower.
My dad laughs when I say funny words.
My dad's favorite food is meatballs.
I love my dad because I love when he takes me for ice cream.


Translation:
The important thing about my dad is that we ride in his car when he gets home and takes me for a ride for a surprise. Then we go home to put on our pajamas. But the important thing about my dad is the car ride.

Being a dad is a 24/7 job. 
The girls and I are thankful that Tal works so hard to love and take care of us!




No comments: