Friday, October 23, 2015

Morton Memories: Part 1

This week (Oct 19-26) the girls and I are in my hometown of Morton, IL for my grandma's 100th birthday party. We've enjoyed lazy days with my mom and sister...days filled with sleeping in, staying up late, playing at the park, swimming in the pool, and having play dates and sleepovers


On Tuesday, Savannah and Grandma Judy spent the afternoon riding the 4-wheeler and motorcycle around Duane's house and in the cornfields:



Savannah loved riding a 4-wheeler...

...and motorcycle for the first time!

Duane, Savannah, and Grandma Judy
(Hadley was asleep.)


The weather was beautiful, so Savannah and Grandma 
took turns reading stories to each other outside:


Hadley
(12 months old)





I wish I could sit on my haunches like this! 


From Duane's house, you can see my mom's blue and white house:

No comments: