Wednesday, December 23, 2015

New Canvas Art

Over the last 5 months, Tal and I have made a lot of progress in 
hanging art and updated family photos throughout our house. 

Gym

Dining Room

Staircase

Upstairs Hallway

Upstairs Hallway

Most recently, I had 6 of our favorite family collages 
printed in black-and-white onto 20x20 (my favorite size) canvases:

Fall 2015 Family Photos

Hadley's Newborn Photos 
(taken in the hospital when she was 17 hours old)

February 12, 2015
Savannah's 6th birthday...
and the day that Savannah and Hadley got their ears pierced

Happy Hadley
(11 months old)
  
Silly Sisters
Savannah (6) and Hadley (10 months)

I hung our fall family photos in our downstairs hallway:

I put the "Happy Hadley" canvas in our living room...

...and the "Silly Sisters" canvas outside our master bedroom:

I hung another canvas with our fall family photos 
in our upstairs hallway (across from Hadley's bedroom):

While I had my tape measure and level in my hand, I also moved our "NC Places" canvas 
from our kitchen mud room and hung it in our upstairs loft area: 

In case you're wondering, I used 3M Command Velcro strips to hang the canvases in this post, as well as over 100 other pieces of art and family photos throughout our house. Tal and I use Command strips to avoid damaging our walls with hundreds of nail holes. Over the last 5 years, we've only had 3 pictures fall down...and that was because one wall was textured, another picture Hadley pulled off the wall, and the last picture we didn't press down long enough onto the wall.



No comments: