Saturday, March 19, 2016

Random iPhone Photos

Life...unedited. 
These photos are dark, blurry, and untouched, 
but they capture everyday moments that I want to remember forever.

 November 2015
Savannah smiled and showed off her band aid after getting a flu shot:

December 2015
Our family ate BBQ lunch outside on a warm Sunday in December: 

February 2016
A teacher snapped this cute photo of Tal and Savannah at the Daddy-Daughter Sweetheart Dance
 and displayed it on the bulletin board in our school's lobby:

March 2016
Napping on the ride home from school: 

March 2016
Different day...same princess shirt.
 Napping on the ride home from school:
 

March 2016
This is the Dr. Seuss hat that Savannah created to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday and Read Across America Week. All students made hats and paraded them around school:

 March 2, 2016
At lunch, Savannah ran into my library to show me that she had lost a front tooth...

March 2, 2016
After school, Savannah showed me that she had pulled out another tooth. I was shocked...TWO teeth in one day!

 March 2016
Last Friday I hung blue dot curtains on 11 windows in my school library. I'm trying to make my library more colorful and inviting by decorating it in red, white, and blue (our school colors): 

March 19, 2016
Today Savannah took a selfie of her and Hadley (17 months):

No comments: