Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to our favorite dad! Our family demoed Hadley's bedroom in preparation for hardwood floors, ate lunch at Subway, went shopping at Home Depot, and took long naps. We had a productive and relaxing family day. We love you, Tal!

Savannah (7) and Hadley (20 months)

Cool Shades

Savannah was excited to give Daddy the card and book that she made and decorated for him:

Some of the reasons why we love Daddy!
  


All about my Daddy
by Savannah (7 years old)

My daddy's name is Tal.
He is 43 years old.
My daddy has blonde hair and blue eyes.
My daddy's job is helping people with computer.
My daddy's favorite food is a shrimp burger.
His favorite treat is Reese's Cup.
My daddy's favorite color is red.
He loves to watch NC State.
My daddy likes to wear shorts.
My daddy laughs when I make jokes.
Daddy makes me happy when he tickles me.
I love Daddy because he put hardwood floors in my room.
I love Daddy because he helps me with my homework sometimes.
I love Daddy because he takes me to the park and trampoline park.
My daddy is happy when I get two 3's at school (for good behavior).
My daddy gets mad when I get two 2's at school (for bad behavior).
My daddy always says "Savannah Banana."
My daddy calls me "Banna Banna."
My favorite thing about my daddy is playing games and rocking (in Daddy's recliner) before bedtime.
I love my daddy because he kisses me before he goes to bed.
My daddy loves me because I kiss him when he comes home from work.

For Father's Day, the girls and I ordered this 8x10 NC State area rug that Tal picked out for his man cave. (It will be delivered in a couple weeks.):



No comments: