Sunday, July 10, 2016

Hallway Gallery Wall: Reveal!

Over the last few weeks, I've been updating our family photos in our downstairs hallway:


Last week, I hung photos on the right side of our hallway:





Today  I spent 6 hours planning, framing, and hanging photos on the left side of our hallway:

I hung paper templates and then rearranged them until I had a balanced and organized display:

When I was ready to hang pictures, I started with the middle bottom picture and then worked from the inside to outside pictures:

I included updated family photos, as well as some photos of Savannah as a baby, from our wedding, and of our dads who have passed away: 






Our family loves our picture hallway because it's a reflection of our love and a reminder of our favorite memories! 


No comments: