Sunday, August 7, 2016

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched, 
but they capture everyday moments from the last couple weeks that I want to remember forever.

My 3 loves walking into Home Depot

 Hadley finally has enough hair for a crazy hair day!

Savannah was so brave when she had a mole on her chin removed at the dermatologist's office:

Grandma Barbara came to visit us last weekend!

Hadley loves buckling the straps on her turtle toy!

Thanks to Tal's mom for watching Savannah and Hadley last Friday night, so Tal and I could have an impromptu date night. At 6:30 P.M., Tal and I decided to go to the 6:50 P.M. (and opening night) showing of Jason Bourne. Tal and I enjoyed the movie and spending a couple hours together!


 Hadley was so proud of herself for climbing into her baby's stroller:

Hadley pointed to Grandma Barbara's picture in our downstairs hallway:

While I was putting away laundry, Hadley climbed into my bathroom sink and smeared Vaseline, lotion, and make-up on herself and the mirror. I had to give Hadley a shower and clean up the vanity...it was no fun!



Playing in our backyard

Hadley is a daredevill! She loves swinging on top of the playset:

During Savannah's last week of summer vacation, she spent 3 days in my library. Savannah also helped her 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Smith, get ready for the new school year. Savannah stuffed and put labels on folders for Mrs. Smith:


Savannah started 2nd grade last week, and we discovered that her sneakers were too small for P.E. class on Wednesday. Savannah asked Tal to take a picture of her new bright and sporty sneakers that she got today: 


Below are the collage canvases that I created and ordered for my mom and niece Mya to remember their stay with us in NC a couple weeks ago:

Mya's Canvas

My Mom's Canvas



No comments: