Saturday, October 22, 2016

Parade of Homes 2016: Part 2

On October 15, my mom and I loved going on the Parade of Homes. We toured 11 new homes in two neighborhoods.  Over the last 3 weekends, I have walked through  24 homes on the Parade, and the neighborhood below was my favorite:


At around 2300 square feet, these homes were smaller than other homes that I've toured in the $400,000-$500,000 price range. However, they were on-trend and loaded with character and beautiful details, including shiplap and trimwork. All of the homes were furnished models that had a modern farmhouse style or a rustic, industrial style. I got lots of inspiration!

Check out all of the molding in the entry:


Built-in twin beds and desk area:

This model was called "The Hadley." 
Of course it was my favorite!




Beautiful bonus room with tables for art and homework:


Industrial railings and shiplap walls:

This kitchen had a built-in banquette that was attached to the island:

I've never seen shiplap installed diagonally!

Savannah would love the colors and coziness in this girly bonus room: 



The neighborhood even had a cupcake truck that was giving away free cupcakes and drinks!  My mom got a pumpkin cupcake, while I ate a cookies and cream cupcake. So yummy!

No comments: