Friday, January 20, 2017

My Favorite Podcasts

I love podcasts. I love listening when I'm driving, getting ready in the morning, folding laundry, cooking, decluttering, etc. Podcasts make everyday chores so much more enjoyable.

A podcast is free talk radio that you can listen to anytime you want. I love being able to pause a show, skip ahead during a boring part, or playback parts that I missed.

Most podcasts are 30-60 minutes long, so I can easily listen to 1 or 2 episodes a day on my way to and from work.

I listen via the podcast app on my iPhone. I search for shows and then subscribe to the ones I like, so new episodes automatically show up in my podcast feed.

There are thousands of podcasts. I choose to listen to shows about home decorating/DIY/design, as well as shows about parenting, marriage, and finances from a Christian perspective.

Here are my favorite podcasts:

1. Home decorating/DIY/Design:





2. Christian advice on parenting, marriage, and finance:





No comments: