Sunday, February 12, 2017

Savannah's 8th Birthday Interview

I interviewed Savannah for her 8th birthday. Below is what she said:


Today is February 12, 2017. I am 8 years old!

Some of my favorite things to do are play with my friend Liza, listen to music, watch movies and shows on the iPad, gymnastics, and swimming.

My nicknames are Savannah Banana, Pumpkin, and Banna Banna.

I have strawberry blonde hair.

I have blue eyes.

I wear glasses.

I am nice, creative, and hard working.

I want to be a teacher when I grow up.

Reading is my favorite thing to do with my family.

My best friends are Gabby, Juliet, Kobby, Danica, and Liza.

Power Rangers, mermaids, and my American Girl doll me happy.

I help Mommy and Daddy by washing the kitchen table, picking up toys, and throwing away trash.

I like to learn about math.

It makes me sad when I don't get what I want.

One thing I do really well is play and do gymnastics.

My favorite things to do outside are get in the pool, ride my bike, and jump on Liza's trampoline.

My favorite food is meatballs.

Pink and purple are my favorite colors.

My favorite TV show is H2O Mermaids and Power Rangers.

Lucky Charms is my favorite cereal.

My favorite place to go is McCall's, Target, TJ Maxx, Marshall's, and Homegoods.

McCall's, Chick-fil-a, and McDonald's are my favorite restaurants.

One thing I like about school is writing, having media with Mommy, and doing literacy.

I love going to the library, pool, and doing homework with Mommy.

I love watching movies, playing at the park, and having Daddy-Daughter dates with Daddy.

I love giving piggy back rides to Hadley.

One thing I love to do with Grandma Barbara is to go to Uncle Benny's pool.

One thing I love to do with Grandma Judy is spend the night at her house.

No comments: