Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Our 10th Wedding Anniversary!

Tal and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary! Tal and I met at the singles group at our church. On our first date, we ate dinner at Carrabba's restaurant. Tal told me he loved me three months after our first date. We dated for 10 months before Tal proposed to me. Tal and I got married 15 months after our first date.

On May 11, 2007, Tal and I got married in an outdoor garden ceremony surrounded by 55 of our friends and family. Our wedding started 45 minutes late because the pastor got stuck in traffic, and Tal's brother/best man Benny forgot his tux.

Just like our wedding, our marriage has had some ups and downs over the last 10 years, but Tal and I have weathered the storms. We've made some wonderful memories, and Tal and I look forward to many more happy years together!




No comments: