Monday, January 8, 2018

My Favorite Podcasts 2018

Listening to podcasts is one of my favorite hobbies. In a previous post, I mentioned that I binge listened to 35 podcasts on our IL road trip a couple weeks ago. However, in a typical week, I usually listen to 7-10 podcasts.

I love listening when I'm driving, getting ready in the morning, folding laundry, cooking, decluttering, etc. Listening to podcasts makes everyday chores so much more enjoyable.

A podcast is free talk radio that you can listen to anytime you want. I love being able to pause a show, skip ahead during a boring part, or playback parts that I missed.

Most episodes are 30-60 minutes long, so I can easily listen to 1-2 episodes a day while I'm driving to and from work.

I listen via the podcast app on my iPhone. I search for shows and then subscribe to the ones I like, so new episodes automatically show up in my podcast feed. Most podcasters post new episodes weekly or biweekly.

There are thousands of podcasts available on countless topics. I prefer to listen to shows about home decorating, DIY, and design, as well as shows about parenting, marriage, finances, minimalism, decluttering, simplifying, and intentional living. I love the humor, advice, wisdom, and sense of community that I get from listening to podcasts.

A year ago, I wrote a post about my favorite podcasts. Today I'm sharing an updated list of my favorite podcasts because my preferences have changed and evolved as I've lost interest in some podcasts or discovered new podcasts over the last year.

I rarely miss an episode from my favorite podcasts. Here's what I'm listening to:














No comments: